What are the arrival and departure times?
- Little bear dome : You can arrive from 3 p.m and departures are at 10 a.m.
- Cassiopea dome : You can arrive from 4 p.m. and departures are at 11 a.m.
Is it possible to book for just one night?
Unfortunately, a minimum of 2 consecutive nights is required to be able to make a reservation. This regulation is in place to allow our team to offer an optimal housekeeping service. Moreover, considering the arrival and departure times, we believe that one night is not enough to live this unique accommodation experience and explore the beauties of the region.
However, when single nights are isolated between other stays booked (minimum 2 nights), it is possible to book for a single night. To do this, you must contact us by email since we have a different reservation procedure.
Do you accept pets?
We are “Dog friendly”! We accept up to a maximum of 2 dogs in our Cassiopea dome and 1 dog in our Little bear dome. They must be declared at the time of booking. Unfortunetely, we do not welcome other pets.
Here are the items provided for dogs during their stay:
- Dog mat
- Towels (for wiping dogs as they enter the dome)
- Bowls for water and food
- Dog waste bags
- Medium cage (36 inches)
Constant supervision of the dog(s) is mandatory, both inside the dome and outside. In the event of inappropriate behavior that could lead to damage and breakage, it is your duty to put your animal in the cage.
The client is entirely responsible for the behavior of his/her dogs and thereby completely releases Le Domaine Nova from any liability. In the event of damage or breakage, he acknowledges that additional costs will be charged to him on the credit card used to make the reservation, and this for the replacement and/or repair of the damage in question. In the event of the dog(s) running away, accident, injury or other, the domain cannot be held liable.
How does it work when you arrive at the domain to access the dome?
When you arrive at the estate, follow the signs by car, bearing in mind the name of the dome you have reserved. A private road will take you there and you can then walk there park for free.
Note that there is no reception at the entrance to the domain. We use an arrival system self-contained with key box, allowing you flexibility in your arrival time on the site. The code for the key box will be given to you a few days before your arrival at the estate.
What is the cancellation policy?
A prepayment by credit card of the total amount of your stay is required for officially reserve your dome. If you then wish to cancel your stay, you are possible to do so free of charge more than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date of your reservation. However, no refund will be made within 30 days of the date of arrival.
What equipment is provided in each of the domes?
- Coffee maker (Cassiopea : Keurig – Little bear : Tassimo)
- Simple cooking plate
- Coffee cups
- Cups of wine
- Complete cookware (pots and pan)
- Dish towels for washing and wiping
- Cutting board
- Measuring cup
- Dish drainer
- Dish soap
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Coffee (Cassiopea : Keurig – Little bear : Tassimo)
- Hand soap
- Hand soap
- Toilet paper
- First aid kit
- Non-slip mat outside the shower
BEDROOM AND COMMON AREA
- Bean bag (Cassiopea) – Hammock chair (Little bear)
- Fire extinguisher
- Heat pump (Cassiopea) and portable air conditioning (Cassiopea and Little bear)
- Electric heater
- Private spa
- BBQ with utensils (summer)
- Outdoor table (summer)
- Outdoor fireplace
What should I bring for my stay?
- Seasonal clothing and other personal effects
- Swimsuit (if you want to relax in the outdoor spa)
- Food and beverages for your evening meals and snacks
- Outdoor equipment as needed, according to your tastes (ex: snowshoes, walking boots, telescope, spotting scopes, etc.)
- DEET-based mosquito repellent: Le domaine Nova is located in the heart of the forest, which implies tranquility and nature, but also cohabitation with flora and fauna. In summer, expect the presence of mosquitoes, ticks and various kinds of flies. As Santé Québec recommends, wearing long clothing and using DEET-based mosquito repellants should be preferred in order to enjoy the outdoor moments.